32 – 40 hours a week • Amsterdam / Utrecht area
Are you that conceptual wizard how makes sure development teams are guided in building the best possible solutions? Brainboss is hiring Scrum Masters, who will help our customers in their Agile development.
Our customers ask us to help them reach to heights they have not reached before. So your job is to be the inspiring leader of development teams that will make sure innovation and solid results go hand in hand. By setting the best environment for every team member to flourish.
Some of the things that you need to achieve this:
- Crafting an open and safe environment, where people are stimulated to be pro-active and innovative
- Managing development teams to get things done in a clear sprint structured development process
- Be the go-to person for our customers and your team members for questions around Agile development
- Collaborate intensively with Product Owners (either co-Brainbosses or others) to refine and maintain the product backlog
- Have fun doing this!
At Brainboss we will invest heavily in keeping your brains agile and having them learn more everyday. There are however some things that we would like to see at our new Brainbosses:
- Higher educational level (Master / Bachelor)
- Any sort of Scrum Certification
- Extremely skilled in interpersonal communication
- Coaching mindset
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
Energy. Skill. Speed. That’s what working at Brainboss means. Because we work at complex organizations in change, everyday is different. We thrive in continuously changing environments.
Of course, working for Brainboss comes with a lot of time at our customers. But our “In a Box” approach means working with your Brainboss colleagues. So yes: you do get to see a lot of different companies from the inside, but also yes: you do get a chance to work closely with fellow Brainbosses.
Being a knowledge and skill based company, always learning is our middle name. And that’s what we expect from new Brainbosses as well. Because of our wide range of project and portfolio management services, we can offer you the possibility to gain expertise on different parts of projects. Are you an expert Scrum Master and want to see if Product Ownership works for you? Sure! You want to learn more about business analysis as a Project Manager? By all means!
Of course we provide you with a decent package of benefits, consisting of an above average salary, high end laptop and mobile phone. We will make sure you get all the education you need to thrive in the ever-changing arena of projects.
And above all, we are great fun to work with!
- Start your application process using the button below
- Upload your resume
- We will contact you for a job interview within 3 business days
- After a positive interview you’ll receive a job offer
- Welcome to Brainboss!