Senior Business Analyst
We know projects! We support our clients with the execution of (agile) projects and portfolio management.
By deploying complete teams at our customers, we are making sure that both portfolios and projects are managed in a unified and consistent way, making predictable results and output based on our standards.
For our team members, we offer the diversity of working at multiple (international) clients, with the familiarity of working together with a team of Brainboss colleagues you can always trust and go to.
Brainboss is now hiring a:
Senior Business Analyst
Are you that analyzing guru that knows your stakeholders needs before they do?
Make sure that our clients get the IT products, processes and services they need. That is your job. You are the linking pin between IT and business and you are able to speak both languages. You deep dive into business needs from various sources, know how to collect different type of requirements, research alternatives, advise, understand, design and update processes and translate all this into fit-for-purpose IT solutions together with your team and engineering colleagues. You are able to document your findings into epics and user stories in line with the standards that our customers require.
To thrive in this senior role, you obviously need to be a great analyst. It is your responsibility to help stakeholders to articulate exactly what they need and to document these requirements accurately.
You will be consulted in different phases of a project. At times a decent project scope is already defined, and you will be assisting with finetuning stakeholder requirements. On other occasions you will be there right from the start and draw up project scope and requirements from scratch.
As a Senior Business Analyst we have expectations:
- You are extremely fast in getting acquainted with processes, solutions, tools and products
- You have a high standard in delivering quality. You documents and results look polished and are easy to understand by your guidance, no matter how complex the subject is.
- You have a consulting mindset and are comfortable in client facing situations.
- You are able to combine information from various sources to generate an integrated advice
- You are extremely skilled and accurate in writing documentation and getting it signed-off.
- You are a natural coach to team members and clients and like to share your skills and knowledge, besides you are comfortable in taking the lead in a group of analysts or a part of a project.
What we expect you bring in with knowledge:
- Higher educational level (HBO/WO)
- Certifications in Business Analysis (BABOK, BSC, IIBA/CBAP or similar) or the appetite to certify.
- Requirements Engineering and Process Modelling skills.
- Agile Scrum Certification preferred (PSM I, PSPO I).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presenting skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Minimum of 5-10 years of proven Business Analysis experience of which at least 2 years in a senior position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in working Agile
- Minimum of three different products developed with teams and you have at least 1 content area of specialism in which you excel (e.g. technology, legislation, product line)
- Product Owner experience is beneficial but not required
- Experience in at least one of the industries: Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Online Retail
What Brainboss offers:
Energy. Skill. Speed. That’s what working at Brainboss means. Because we work at complex organizations in change, every day is different. We thrive in continuously changing environments.
Remember the time you had friends at work, a second social life and a lot of moments filled with fun things with colleagues. We are bringing this back to the table, with an awesome office and lot's of time to spend social time with your colleagues. Hybrid working remains possible, but with a different intention.
Being a knowledge and skill-based company, always learning is our middle name. We aim to certify you in every aspect of your profession. And that’s what we expect from new Brainboss colleagues as well. Because of our wide range of project and portfolio management services, we can offer you the possibility to gain expertise in different areas and train you in more and in depth skills.
Of course, we provide you with a competitive package of benefits, consisting of an above average salary, and a long list of gains and perks. We will make sure you get all the education you need to thrive in the ever-changing arena of projects.
And above all, we are great fun to work with because together we shape the company culture!
Do you have questions about this job?
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this vacancy. Use the e-mail link to get in touch with the contact person for this vacancy.
Refer a friend, score some cash
Not a Brainboss employee? No problem, anyone can refer a friend to us and make some cash.