Business Analyst - Web and Mobile Applications
At Brainboss, we support our clients daily with their Agile Delivery. With our team of consultants, we bring business analysis, product ownership, and portfolio management to teams and organizations to solve their challenges, go deep into content and bring strategy to live in actual work for teams.
The job:As a Business Analyst, you will be working for one of our clients in the banking sector. You are the linking pin between IT and “business” and speak both languages. You deep dive into business needs and help define requirements and solutions.
To thrive in this role, you need to be a great analyst. Business stakeholders do not always have perfectly clear what their needs are. It is your responsibility to help them articulate exactly what they require and to document these requirements accurately. You will be consulted in different phases of a project. At times a decent project scope is already defined, and you will be assisting in fine-tuning stakeholder requirements. On other occasions, you will be there right from the start and draw up the project scope and requirements from scratch.
For this client in particular, we are looking for a functional-oriented business analyst. You will be working closely with the Product Owner in solving an array of challenges. Your focus will be in the “my-environments”, self-service functionality for end customers but also internal employees. Channels are predominantly Web and app-focused. Development teams are located both in The Netherlands and abroad, so you have to speak Dutch and English.
If you are more technical focused, also good, we are happy to discuss the other opportunities at Brainboss.
What we expect you can achieve:
- You are extremely fast in getting acquainted with new solutions, tools, and products.
- You have a consulting mindset and are comfortable in client-facing situations.
- You are able to combine information from various sources to generate integrated advice.
- You are extremely skilled and accurate in writing documentation and getting it signed off.
- You are a natural coach to team members and clients and like to share your skills and knowledge.
What we expect you to bring in with knowledge:
- Higher educational level (WO / HBO).
- 5 -7 years or more of work experience in business analysis.
- Certification in Business Analysis is an advantage - BABOK, BCS, or Equivalent.
- Extremely skilled in interpersonal communication.
- Excellent presenting skills.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Scrum Certification is preferred (PSM I, PSPO I).
- Experience in Financial Industry is preferred.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this vacancy.
Do you have questions about this job?
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this vacancy. Use the e-mail link to get in touch with the contact person for this vacancy.
Refer a friend, score some cash
Not a Brainboss employee? No problem, anyone can refer a friend to us and make some cash.