Brainboss – We know projects! We support our clients with the execution of (agile) projects and portfolio management.
By deploying complete teams at our customers, we are making sure that both portfolios and projects are managed in a unified and consistent way, making predictable results and output based on our standards.
For our team members, we offer the diversity of working at multiple (international) clients, with the familiarity of working together with a team of Brainboss colleagues you can always trust and go to.
Brainboss is now hiring a:
Are you that great representative who can make sure that the needs of business stakeholders reach developers in a way they exactly know what to build?
In a gigantic bulk of product backlog items, features, systems and an ever tight timeframe, our new Product Owner masters the skill to find the perfect balance in available capacity, matching and exceeding customer needs and achieving maximum value for all stakeholders.
Will be responsible for the overall product vision for your team. You create solid roadmaps and define and prioritize epics & user stories. In close cooperation with your team members (e.g. Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Developers) you will define and refine product requirements and make sure that products and features are deployed. Although you are closely monitoring incremental progress, you do manage to keep track off the overall product vision you are working on.
To succeed in this challenging role, you will need:
- You have deep knowledge of Agile Scrum and all the terminology that comes with it
- You have experience in setting up experiments and validation processes
- You have a consulting mindset and are comfortable in client facing situations.
- You are the best communicator in town
- You have technical savviness
- You have the ability to create an overall structure that gives your team focus
- You have a natural radar for performance enhancing opportunities and delivering value is your natural instinct
- You have fun doing this!
What we expect you bring in with knowledge:
- Higher educational level (WO /HBO)
- PSPO 1 Certification (and preferably a PSPO 2 certification)
- Minimum of 3 years of proven Product Owner experience
- Experience in using backlog management tooling (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps)
- You follow the latest trends in (scaled) Agile way of working
- Extremely skilled in interpersonal communication and working with stakeholders.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
Energy. Skill. Speed. That’s what working at Brainboss means. Because we work at complex organisations in change, every day is different. We thrive in continuously changing environments.
Of course, working for Brainboss comes with a lot of time at our customers. But our “In a Box” approach means working with your Brainboss colleagues. So yes: you do get to see a lot of different companies from the inside, but also yes: you do get a chance to work closely with fellow Brainbosses.
Being a knowledge and skill-based company, always learning is our middle name. And that’s what we expect from new Brainbosses as well. Because of our wide range of project and portfolio management services, we can offer you the possibility to gain expertise on different parts of projects. Are you an expert Scrum Master and want to see if Product Ownership works for you? Sure! You want to learn more about business analysis as a Project Manager? By all means!
At the start of your journey at Brainboss we will set a clear and steady path of growth, in the direction you choose. A clear set of goals on a professional, personal ánd financial level are part of the game.
Of course, we provide you with a decent package of benefits, consisting of an above average salary, high-end laptop and mobile phone. We will make sure you get all the education you need to thrive in the ever-changing arena of projects.
And above all, we are great fun to work with!
Do you have questions about this job?
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on this vacancy. Use the e-mail link to get in touch with the contact person for this vacancy.
Refer a friend, score some cash
Not a Brainboss employee? No problem, anyone can refer a friend to us and make some cash.